Saturday, February 11, 2017

Hello and Welcome!

Hello, everyone!

This is exciting. I haven't blogged in quite a while and thought I'd try again. I figured I should restart from scratch because my old blog isn't really me anymore, so here we are.

I'm not sure how much time I'll have for blogging and maintaining this site, but I hope this one will survive at least for a couple of years. I'd like to set low goals for now, probably about once a month, so we'll see how that goes. Eventually, I see this blog at weekly posts, but at the moment, I really don't have time.

Anyways, over the next couple days I'll be getting the formatting all squared away. I hope you enjoy what is to come in the near future!

Signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment about the content or with any suggestions; I would be happy to hear from you. Just please keep it civil and PG.